Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it cold in the cargo hold?
- Of course, the cargo space where your pet is located is heated.
- Can I feed my pet before departure?
- Your dog or cat should not be fed on the morning of departure.
- Shuld I take my dog for a walk before departure?
- Absolutely! Your dog should do its "business" before departure.
- May I give sedatives to my pet?
- No sedatives may be given before departure, the airline may refuse transport.
- What should be in the transport box?
- Put a worn T-shirt in the box or a towel but no food and no toys.
- Can I pick up the transport box beforehand?
- Yes, of course, if your pet has never been in an air transport box, it makes sense to get the dog or cat accustomed to it.
Copyright © 2014 - 2018 Pet Air GmbH. All rights reserved.