General terms and conditions
Other information about flight embargoes and cancellations etc.
We work exclusively on the basis of the German Freight Forwarders' Standard Terms and Conditions (ADSp.)
The company's registered office and place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.
For the following irregularities in the transport of your animal Pet-Air GmbH is not responsible:
- Flight cancellations by the airline due to technical problems, strikes or weather.
- Airline embargoes due to the political situation (war, terrorist attack, etc.), missing or incorrectly issued entry documents and certificates, as well as the lack of "OK to Forward" on the part of the recipient.
- Pet-Air GmbH can refuse carriage or onward carriage if the transport box is too small, the required health papers are not available, or the fare has not been paid.
- Missing a flight due to discrepancies in loading, or due to dirty and damaged cages, or the unloading of animals due to dangerous goods.
- The flight times published in timetables may change between the date of publication and the date of booking or travel.