Whether you are about to be stationed in Europe or relocating back to the States, we will arrange the pet’s move and make sure it arrives healthy and happy.

Please note that US military shipping their pet to the States need to comply with certain requirements.

You will need the following paperwork:

    * Original health certificate.
       These must not be older than 9 days at the time of departure

    * current rabies vaccination (at least 30days old but not older than 1 year
       Some shots are Valid for up to 3 years)

    * 2 copies of your pcs-orders if applicable (this will simplify the customs

    * Complete contact address and phone numbers of sender

    * Complete contact address and phone numbers in the US

a 8 USMilitaerLeft-Image 01 1 
a 9 USMilitaerLeft Image 2 1 
a 10 USMilitaerLeft Image 3 1